Entrepreneur Name: Mini P S Nair
Business Name: Kreeda Female Fitness Centre
Today we interview Mini P S Nair, founder of, Kreeda Female Fitness Centres. Kreeda Female Fitness Centres are reinventing fitness for females. Each centre is exclusively for the use of females and staffed entirely by females. This concept provides a safe and comfortable place for women to truly get the best from a fitness gym.
It has proved incredibly popular since the first centre was opened. It shows the success you can have if you find the right niche market for your skills and product.
Now let’s meet the founder…
Hi Mini, welcome to #eoindia, we are excited to tell your story, so lets dive right into the questions…
1) How did you get your idea for this business?
I was into sports, games & dance during my school days. It helped me a lot to stay physically fit & strong, plus, being a woman I know that every woman dreams of a fit & beautiful shape. The lack of physicAl activities & exercises for women alone restricts them from getting that perfect shape. At unisex fitness centres females of our place have limitations & hence an exclusive female fitness centre!.
2) What was stopping you from becoming an entrepreneur?
Mainly full hearted support & Funds
3) What was the reaction from your family when you first decided to start your business?
It was a big NO. They never believed that I can be an ideal business woman .A studious girl like me was supposed to be in some government job, according to them!
4) What was your biggest failure in business and what did you learn from it?
Trusting people around me. I faced many set backs because of this nature of mine. But still love to trust people around me.
5) When did you realise that your business was going to be successful?
From the beginning itself! How can a business of which the main investment is dedication & sincerity be a failure?
6) What habits contribute to your success?
Sincerity, dedication, hard work, honesty & consistency.
7) If you had to start your business again what would you do differently?
I would begin it bit earlier.
8) What is your favourite inspirational quote?
“Values are revealed when times are the toughest”
9) Where do you find inspiration?
I would say motivated, and it is always by my firends.
10) What is your favourite book?
I love to read malayalam romantic books. Hard core fan of M T Vasudevan Nair & Pathmarajan. Randaamoozham by M T & Lola by Pathmarajan are very close to my heart.
‘Alchemist’ has been a great motivation to me
11) What advice would you give to someone starting out?
Thats it. As usual a massive thank you to Mini for taking the time to answer those questions.