Entrepreneur Name: Ajmal Tp
Business Name: Career Horn Employment Store
Today we interview Ajmal, founder and platform chief of the Career Horn employment store.
Career Horn is an employment store, not only offering placements and vacancies. But also training, advice, and guidance in choosing the correct career for ambitious students.
Career horn helps graduate students brand themselves, improve their image, network and further their education with additional qualifications. As they say at Career horn, it is all about Career, Career, Career!
So let’s meet the founder Ajmal.
Hi Ajmal, welcome to #eoindia, we are excited to tell your story, so let’s dive right into the questions…
1) How did you get your idea for this business?
Everyone in my circle were depending me for their education, career and other related requirements. It prompted me to take it as a business idea in a bit wider & professional angle and thus I kick-started CAREER HORN, the first employment store. A paradigm shift from mere placement agencies to colorful employment stores is what am expecting as an impact of our entry.
2) What was stopping you from becoming an entrepreneur?
Entrepreneurship was always my favorite cup of tea. Nothing stopped me in becoming an entrepreneur, just waited for an apt time to start.
3) What was the reaction from your family when you first decided to start your business?
Mixed response I got from my family and friends. They just raised some concerns on some possible risks and wholeheartedly supported me once I cleared it.
4) What was your biggest failure in business and what did you learn from it?
So many setbacks I have faced and still facing while in business. Stay cool, smile at them and be back with a bang is my style.
5) When did you realise that your business was going to be successful?
The appreciation I am receiving from various circles and validation as a idea with potential for a global outreach is boosting my confidence.
6) What habits contribute to your success?
Adaptability,creativity, utmost professionalism, team work, mutual growing formulas, etc, are all strong contributing factors to my startups growth.
7) If you had to start your business again what would you do differently?
‘Being informally formal’ is a style that I love to implement both in my life and business.
8) What is your favourite inspirational quote?
“Never walk behind trends, make them walk behind you” -anonymous
9) Where do you find inspiration?
Simple, yet powerful success stories always dared me to aspire for the best.
10) What is your favourite book?
“Who moved my Cheese ?” – by Spenser Johnson
11) What advice would you give to someone starting out?
“Keep on updating and upgrading ” is the simple advice that I can give to someone starting out.
That’s it. As usual a massive thank you to Ajmal for taking the time to answer those questions.
Check out his recommended book below and don’t forget to check out their Facebook page for their latest courses.